How to Prepare Delicious My Version Of Spanish Rice

My Version Of Spanish Rice.

My Version Of Spanish Rice You can cook My Version Of Spanish Rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Version Of Spanish Rice

  1. You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
  2. It's 1 tbsp of sofirto.
  3. Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
  4. Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
  5. It's 2 tsp of sazon.
  6. Prepare 4 slice of yellow bell pepper.
  7. It's 4 slice of green bell pepper.
  8. You need 4 slice of red bell pepper.
  9. Prepare 4 slice of orange bell pepper.
  10. Prepare 4 slice of onion chopped.
  11. You need 1 cup of rice.
  12. It's 2 cup of water.

My Version Of Spanish Rice instructions

  1. On top of the stove in medium high in a pot combine first 11 ingredients..
  2. Mix well together. Then add the water. Cook for 15 minutes.
  3. After the rice has finished cook prick with a fork to make it fluffy..